First Christian Reformed Church (CRC) is a multi-generational, multi-ethnic church community that is committed to loving God and loving our neighbours.
Our worship services are Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at
near the Broadway and Commercial SkyTrain
station in East Vancouver.
If you are driving, we have ample parking in the lot behind the church (enter via Victoria Drive or 11th Avenue).
What's happening at First?
- Click the link if you are interested in joining a Small Group
- Please check out our Upcoming Events page for current happenings at First.
What can you expect on a Sunday morning?
- A friendly atmosphere where you'll sit with infants, 90-somethings, and everyone in between.
- Worship that blends the richness of hymns, choruses from global Christians, and newer praise songs.
- Sermons that invite us to live in the transformative presence of God as well as corresponding liturgy and art to reinforce God's invitation to us. Our Fall 2019 sermon series is: This Living Water. See the water feature art below.
- Dynamic and participatory, age-appropriate faith formation for kids.
- Great conversations after the service while drinking JJ Bean fair trade coffee.
In anticipation of baptism!