First Christian Reformed Church (CRC) is a multi-generational, multi-ethnic church community that is committed to loving God and loving our neighbours.
Our worship services are Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at
near the Broadway and Commercial SkyTrain
stations in East Vancouver.
What's happening at First?
- Click the link if you are interested in joining a Small Group
- Please check out our Upcoming Events page for current happenings at First.
What can you expect on a Sunday morning?
- A friendly atmosphere where you'll sit with infants, 90-somethings, and everyone in between.
- Worship that blends the richness of hymns, choruses from global Christians, and newer praise songs.
- Sermons that invite us to live in the transformative presence of God as well as corresponding liturgy and art to reinforce God's invitation to us.
- Dynamic and participatory, age-appropriate faith formation for kids.
- Great conversations after the service while drinking JJ Bean fair trade coffee.